Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Heeeeeeeeeellllloooooooo 2008! I am 5 months old today. A lot has happened in the last month of my life and I am ready for what the new year will bring me. At my last check-up (at 4 months) I weighed in at 14 lbs. 1oz. and had grown to a whopping 24 and 3/4 inches. I finally figured out the whole rolling over thing and now do it every chance I get. You can see me in action on my photo album site. Check it out!! I celebrated my first Christmas with all of my family, including cousin Audrey, but it was a little bitter sweet for me. I was pretty sick, throwing up all of Christmas Eve and most of Christmas day. I was feeling pretty bad. I got a ton of new toys though, including my first real hatchet (Thanks Uncle, Uncle Mark)! Needless to say, I am looking forward to next year and the big Santa guy visiting me again. I ended the year with my first tooth breaking through and popping up. Number two is close behind. Now, I am enjoying biting Mom and Dad with my pearly white!!! ;o)

No comments: