Thursday, August 9, 2007
Cade's first earthquake
At 1258 this morning a 4.5 magnitude earthquake shook our house. Dad, of course, did not wake up, Cade did not wake up but Riley sensed it and woke Mom up just a minute before it struck. Once it hit, it scared the daylights out of Mom and she screamed "Eric...earthquake". I jumped out of bed and over to Cade's bassinet in about one leap. By the time I got up and over to Cade, it was over. I doubted that there was one so I got up to look on the internet and sure enough, she was right. Sleep is precious now and the first night that Cade wasn't waking us up every two hours, the earth has to shake and ruin the little sleep we get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see baby Cade grow up on the internet. Now nanny/grandma rona has two blogs to check a million times a day :)
Post a Comment